Friday, July 31, 2009

Save With BlogHer Codes

I'm putting the cart before the horse a little here; mainly because I wanted to write ABOUT BlogHer before I spread information about it. But, somehow, this week has been so entirely busy with fun stuff that I haven't had a chance to write the post I'm longing to write.

In taking a closer look at all of the business cards and flyers that were generously given to me at the conference, I noticed that some of the BlogHer savings codes expire on August 1st. Sorry people, that's like...tomorrow.

Anyway, I don't know if you happen to use any of these companies, but I thought I would pass along the savings. So...here ya go!

  • SlimPerfect Swimwear & Activewear - Code "BlogHer" - good though 8/1/09
  • Sittercity.com - 15% off with code "BLOGHER" - no exp. date
  • Leap Frog - Receive 20% off Tag or Tag Junior when you order - enter code BHTAGJ9 at checkout - good through..um..today 7/31/09
  • HP Mediasmart Server - $100 off the EX485 or EX487 : code AC8942 or $75 off the LX195 : code AC8371 - exp. 8/31/09
  • Blue Avocado reusable bags - 40% off with code goodkarma40 - exp. 8/15/09
  • La Grande Dame Plus sized clothing - 20% off with code "PLUS MOMMY" - no exp. date
  • Happy Panda bigger baby clothing - 25% off with code "3Ps" - no exp. date
  • Poken - 20% off with code "SP20" - no exp. date
  • GoGirl - save $2.00 on web purchase with code "BLOGHER09" - exp. 8/1/09 OR save $1.00 on web purchase with code "ACTIVEGIRL" - exp. 1/1/2010
  • Doodlekins - 15% off any order with code "BLOGHER09" - exp. 10/31/09
  • My Precious Kid safety products - 10% off online purchase with code "10EVENT09" - exp. 12/31/09
  • Yummie Tummie - there is a secret code "BLOGHER09" but unsure of what it does
  • Good for the Kids - $5 off $15 or more with code "5bucks" - no exp. date
  • Eden Fantasy sensual products - 20% off with code "EF704" exp. 9/30/09 OR 15% off with code "TOYHER9" - exp. 8/31/09 OR 15% off with code "KISS09"
  • Skin Free Skincare - Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more - no code
Basically, over all - if you plan on ordering anything online in the next month or two, try entering a BLOGHER09 code and see what happens. *wink*

Did you receive a code that is not listed here but want to let others know? Is YOUR company having a promotion? Leave your links in the comments and share the code love.

**No, I am not getting paid or receiving free samples of these items to list them here. I am doing it on my own free will in order to possibly help someone save a little moo-lah. Just Sayin'.**


1 comment:

StacieinAtlanta said...

You rock! Thanks for posting this. I kept saying to myself that I needed to go back through my cards to look for some of these codes. :)