Tuesday, September 1, 2009

52 Weeks of Cheap Winners...week four AND five!

Woe is me. Where does the time go?

If you are wondering, the answer is YES. I did NOT pull a ticket last week. I don't know. It just didn't happen. To make up for it, I'm announcing TWO winning tickets for this week! The first person to claim a ticket gets a choice in prizes!


The first prize Is from Skin Free. You will receive a $10 gift certificate to Skinfree.net - in whic
h you can order one or a few little items. Or, combine it with your own funds - spend $25 and get free shipping! I will also include a mini soap sample and mini body balm.

Their products:
  • All Natural, Vegan Ingredients
  • No Perfumes
  • No Petroleum Products
  • No Harmful Chemicals
  • No Steroids
  • No Colorants
  • No Greasy feeling
  • No Animal Testing, Cruelty Free
The second prize is THREE 5mL vials of Mary Kay Timewise Replenishing Serum + C.

"With NEW TimeWise® Replenishing Serum+C, skin will appear lifted and firmed. It’s formulated with ingredients that enhance the production of new collagen and help keep existing collagen from breaking down. It also contains ingredients known to support elastin. The formula is enriched with a potent blend of multiple botanical sources, known for their high levels of vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)."

"How to use:
Apply three pumps to face and throat in the morning and evening after cleansing, toning and exfoliating and before moisturizer."

Are you ready? Do you have your little blue ticket*?
*Tickets are stapled to Cheapo's business cards. Didn't get one? She does have a few left! All you have to do is email or twitter @ItsToni and ask for a number. Don't miss out on a year's worth of great prizes!

This week's winning prize numbers are...862698 AND 862711.

Is it you? Is it? Is it? Is it?
If so, you have until Tuesday, September 8th at 7:00 pm CST to Twitpic or email me a picture of your winning ticket. (or if you just have a number, let me know that too!)

Oh, it's not your number this week? Check back next week, the prize may roll over AGAIN - if you are lucky.

Hit me up!
cheapo[dot]mcfrugalpants[at]gmail[dot]com

Last Winner here. Last week's contest here. Rules...anyone? Here.

1 comment:

Mrs. Cline said...

It was me! I will twitpic the shot to you since I don't have my camera with me! WOO!