Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hey McFrug - Where Are You?


None of us ever bite off more than we can chew.

Never.

Ever.

None. of. us.

Well...actually, maybe some of us. Okay, okay... ALL of us at some point or another.

That's me ALL of the time. I have a hard time saying "no" if I know my help is needed. I can't help it. It's just who I am. Most of the time I really enjoy helping people or planning events...even though many times it's just too much to handle and I'm a total stress ball because of it (just ask my husband.)

So, with all of that said - I have definitely been Missing In Action this past week with my blog (AND shopping deals - do you believe I haven't gotten groceries in THREE weeks?) I didn't even go out shopping on Black Friday...the biggest deal-gettin' day of the year...believe it! Besides a few things I've ordered online, deal shopping has really taken a backseat.

Though, don't fret. I should be back to my Cheapo self by next week.

For those dedicated readers, thanks for stopping in. *wink*

No comments: