Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I May Be Cheap...But I Sure Smell Good!


Just a little advice real quick...If you have stacks of Sunday coupon fliers laying around that you haven't sorted through yet...say...from the past 3 or 4 weeks, be sure to quickly take a peek. I apologize for not knowing the date, but there is a high dollar coupon hiding in there for Snuggle Fabric Softener.

THREE...DOLLARS...OFF!

Dude.

Every now and then, you may see it come on sale for $2.99, most of the time $3.99. But, if you have a Dollar General around, they are normally priced there at $3.75 each - making them only $.75 per bottle. How can you beat that? The picture above shows the three that I bought...well, okay, I'm a glutton.

I bought six.

But, but, but...how can you pass up 6 bottles of Snuggle for $4.50?? ANY time I see laundry products THAT cheap, I stock up when I can. It's a product you always use and need.

And...I like to smell good even if I AM cheap. *wink*

No comments: