"So Cheapo, what ever happened to the 52 Weeks of Cheap Winners giveaway?"
Well...um...err...there were these bad earthquakes you see and then all of a sudden I was laying in Hawaii...yeah...and we thought a tsunami was coming but then a volcano erupted and spread ash all over the world which caused major flooding in Tennesee...oh...nevermind...
Just check your tickets if you still have them.
Here are the winning numbers - is one of them yours?
862693, 862701, 862686, 862716, 862722
Time to claim! First come, first serve.
Here is what you have to choose from:
- From Kindermusik: an official shaker egg and music CD featuring 14 children's songs
- From Scotch Brite: Greener Clean sponges, bamboo wipes, absorbent sponges & bamboo cleaning cloth
- From BitMoms: Made exclusively for BitDefender by Nature's Edge Herb Farm: Handmade Natural Soap 5 oz., Natural Lotion Bar 2 oz. and all Natural Lip Balm - all in Lemon Sugar (and might I add these smell good enough to eat?)
- From 1800Baskets: a book titled "celebrating mom: share, remember, cherish" written by Jim McCann, founder of 1-800-FLOWERS.com ($9.99)
- From Energizer & LovesArmy.org: Stephanie Johnson designer make up bag and Loves Army rubber bracelet - both promoting Breast Cancer Awareness
- From Peapod Grocery Delivery: A travel coffee mug and code for $20 off first order (exp. 7/1/10) - be sure to check and see if they deliver in your area
Is any of them yours? You have until Monday, May 10th at 7:00 pm CST to claim your prize.
Hurry, Hurry! Who shall be this week's "Cheap Winner?"
cheapo[dot]mcfrugalpants[at]gmail[dot]com or @ItsToni
1.) All Rules are Cheapo's Rules and she has the rights to those rules.
2.) One number will be announced every Monday evening. You will have ONE week to email or twitpic me a picture of your ticket...otherwise, whah-whaah - you're out of luck.
(unless of course, I just GAVE you a number, in that case just recognize that it's yours. I'll know if it's you.)
3.) Email your address to me so I can send your prize. Also, leave your website so I can congratulate and link you up.
(your email address will ONLY be used for this purpose - rest assured)
4.) If a weekly prize goes unclaimed, it may go to another winner for another week.
5.) Some prizes may be sponsored. If so, they will state themselves as so.
6.) Um...I think that's it. If another rule comes up, I will post it - because I have all rights, remember? *wink*