Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Frugal Flicks!

Ooohh! More cheap summer fun! Thanks to Steph at Adventures in Babywearing. She commented on last weeks's Frugal Friday: Free Flicks, letting us all know that the CineMark in Valparaiso ALSO has $1.00 movies during the weekdays.

Click here if you are visiting from other states or areas. Theaters are listed who are participants of the Summer Movie Clubhouse.


Don't see a local theater in either of these Free Flicks posts? Check out Mummy Deals for an even BIGGER list of free or frugal movie listings!

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Hmm I am planning on going to the mall today, otherwise I might have tried to take them to see Kung Fu Panda~

Steph

Mimi's Toes said...

I heard you got to see Paula Deen at BlogHer. I can't wait to see pictures! I am a big fan of hers.